Baked Pork Chops With Apples And Brown Sugar
Baked Pork Chops with Apples and Brown Sugar | FoodRecipe.us – Before this article, we share about Baked Pork Chops with Apples and Onios, but today we want to share with brown sugar. Serve yourself with this healthy and low calorie apple pork chops. Recommended dish for your dinner tonight, with combination from fruit and pork they keep your health up to balance. Apple preventing dementia and reducing your risk of stroke and diabetes, apple also rumored good for your skin. Thick boneless pork chops are browned by sugar and then baked with sliced apples, cinnamon, and onions. This dish is perfect with rice or potatoes and a salad. It’s a very easy recipe to make, and the apples and onion add flavor and texture to the lovely pork chops. Serve this tasty dish with hot cooked rice or potatoes for a fabulous everyday meal. Don’t worry for slow cookers; this easy homemade pork chop isn’t that hard to bake. Within 45 minutes of cook time you can get your warm dinner for winter. Baked Pork Chops with Apples and Brown Sugar
Baked Pork Chops with Apples and Brown Sugar
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 45 Hour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 (1/2-inch thick) pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt ground black pepper to taste
- 2 apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in large skillet. Sauté onion in oil for 1 minute, or until tender. Remove onion and set aside. Brown pork chops on both sides in oil.
- Place chops in an 8×12 inch baking dish and sprinkle them with salt and pepper. Cover the chops with the apples and cooked onion.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, mustard, cloves and water. Pour over chops. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes. Enjoy!
*some useful notes: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier..
And that’s all for today’s recipe about easy baked pork chops with apples and brown sugar, please leave some commends and let us know if you already make it at home.