Easy Homemade Dog Treats Recipes
Easy Homemade Dog Treats Recipes | Foodrecipe.us – If you are looking for Easy Homemade Dog Treats is no mistaking you visit this website, because in this website we will share to you about Homemade Dog Treats recipe of course for your lovely dog, dog food is supposed to be made by mixing a healthy and nutritious food for the survival of your dog, Easy Dog Treats Recipe should also be cooked with various recipes are certainly very tasty and nutritious.
This time the admin of foodrecipe.us will share with you all the dog lovers, what we’ve shared? we share how to make dog food treats as well as any recipes for healthy dog food. A healthy dog is a dog that is eating foods that are nutritious and beneficial for the body. therefore I will share to you all foodrecipe.us visitors.
1. Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Prep : 15 m
Cook : 40 m
Ready In 1 h 40 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.
2. Easy Homemade Dog Biscuits Recipes
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cups cornmeal
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) cold unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon pieces
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 large egg
- Pulse flours, cornmeal, oats, wheat germ, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a food processor until combined. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture resembles thick food with clumps of pea-sized butter. Add 1 cup of water and pulse until it forms a thick and dense mass.
- Turn on a lightly floured surface and knead the parsley and mint until well-distributed. Gather, then half the dough with the scraper. Shape into 2 balls and flatten each onto a 6-inch disc.
- Place the oven racks in the top and bottom thirds of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 ° F. Grease 2 large baking sheets.
- Deploy 1 dough disc in a round (1/3 inch thick) on a well floured surface with a well floured roll. (If dough becomes too soft to wrap, wrap in plastic and cool until firm). Cut as many cookies as possible and put them a quarter inch apart on a baking sheet.
- Collect debris and reroll, then cut out more cookies. Repeat with remaining dough, using another baking sheet.
- Whisk together egg and 1 tablespoon of water. Brush the biscuits with the egg wash and bake, changing the position of the leaves halfway, until the tops are golden brown, about 35 minutes in total. Turn off the oven and dry the cookies in the oven overnight.
Maybe that’s the reason we were about Easy Homemade Dog Treats Recipes, if you have questions or want request other recipe, please comment below. thank you