Easy Homemade Red Broccoli Salad Recipe
Red Broccoli Salad
Red Broccoli Salad Ingredients
- 2 pounds bacon
- 1 large head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
Red Broccoli Salad Directions :
- Place bacon in a big skillet. Cook, turning frequently, over medium high temperature until evenly browned. Cool, and then crumble.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Spread slivered almonds on a dessert sheet. Bake for approximately 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once during toasting. Cool.
- In a tiny bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar. Set aside.
- In a big bowl, combine broccoli, crumbled bacon, celery, green onions, red onions, grapes, and toasted almonds. Toss with mayonnaise dressing. Chill for many hours in the refrigerator.
Easy Homemade Red Broccoli Salad Recipe |