Easy Pancake Recipe Without Baking Powder
Easy Pancake Recipe Without Baking Powder – I attempted these easy and fast Pancakes without Baking Powder yesterday. The pancakes are light and not fluffy while you expected because no baking powder is required and I definitely prefer this healthy version. Pancakes are great for morning breakfast and delicious with butter and maple syrup. Your children can even love adding some fruits, blueberry filling or chocolate sauce along with a dollop of vanilla goodies from the pancakes. To prevent the sweetness of adding maple syrup or goodies, I only added some fruits and blueberry filling, tastes good too. Hope you’ll in this way healthy recipe too.
Pancake Recipe Without Baking Powder
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 120ml (½ cup) milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 120g cake flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil/ melted butter
- Beat egg, sugar and salt till ribbon stage (triple in volume). It’s also possible to place the blending bowl along with a bowl of trouble while beating.
- Fold in sifted flour alternate with milk/vanilla extract. Lastly, add oil and mix well.
- Preheat non-stick pan Grease pan with vegetable oil. Scoop one small ladle of batter on pan, let batter spread by itself. Cook till brown somewhere, flip and attempt to cook, about 2-3 minutes on each side.